Thursday 14 August 2014

First post

This is the first post in my stock market blog.

I am a day and swing trader, based in Bolton, near Manchester in the UK. I work largely through an IG Markets spreadbetting account, although I also have other accounts with CMC Markets, GFT, Plus 500 (for Bitcoin) and NatWest Stockbrokers, soon to be TD Direct Investing.

I will be posting my opinions on the market, mostly short-term and making predictions on market movements, normally backed by charts. I follow RSI(14D), SMA 50/200 for daily planning, and Fibonacci levels and simple previous reversals for daily and intraday.

I hope then to follow those predictions up with results as to accuracy.

You can read about me on LinkedIn (full bio), Facebook, Twitter and Stocktwits, or generally on the web as adatherton. My email is adatherton@gmail.com



David Atherton
Bolton
14 August 2014

2 comments:

  1. David - can you send me your email address please? Lewis at MMU
    We met once at Aytoun Street

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. They are moderated and spam (links to your site) will not be published.